Join Corey on this one hour webinar and she’ll share with you:
- Scientific insights into factors that drive performance
- How to elevate your game in business and life
- How to get into the FLOW to enhance performance
- 3 Mental mastery mistakes and how to avoid them
- 3 key success principles to mental mastery
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 1027
Time: 11 am Eastern
NLP Practitioner Certification Training Program
DATES TBD, 2017 with Linda Cattelan
Why you need to take this NLP training?
In this highly interactive training, you get comprehensive hands on training and practice in NLP techniques you can integrate and utilize immediately personally and professionally in any area of life including business, relationships and career.
- If you are a coach: This program has a unique focus on coaching and how to use NLP techniques to help you and your clients achieve desired results.
- If you are a therapist or health practitioner: You will learn powerful techniques to help your clients make transformative shifts in their life within a few sessions.
- If you are in sales: You will learn how to build rapport quickly and easily and hone your communication skills for greater success with clients and prospects.
- If you are a business owner, leader/manager: You will learn valuable techniques to assist you in taking your business and/or team to the next level of success.
- If you are an employee: You will learn how to get and stay motivated, increase your confidence and communicate more effectively in your workplace.
Nairobi, Ol Pejeta, Great Rift Valley, Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Game Reserve
This amazing adventure boasts the best that East Africa has to offer – premier parks, fantastic game viewing, breathtaking lodges, exciting camps and some of the world’s most spectacular landscapes. Experience a more intimate safari by staying in some exclusive tented camps. Get the heart-pounding thrill of a safari while enjoying all the comforts on this wildlife adventure.
Nov. 03 to Nov. 12, 2017 Only 4 places available!
10 days / 9 nights
Land only cost: USD$3995 per person, based on double occupancy
Taxes and Gratuities: USD $250 per person
On this tour, we will experience Scotland as the home of Gabaldon’s heroes Jamie and Claire by visiting many of the sites that double as their fictional land. We’ll see the standing stones, romantic castles, and sweeping scenery that inspired the books. Together we’ll see the magical Isle of Skye, the atmospheric Glasgow Cathedral, impressive Blackness Castle, and the delightful town of Falkland, among other breathtaking locations.
As you have pre-registered to receive information about this tour, you have advance notice before we advertise the tour publically. A deposit of CA$500 is required to secure your reservation
The Womens Travel Network tours are presented by Worldwide Quest. As specialists in expert-led small group tours in nature, culture and the arts, Worldwide Quest has been taking curious travellers all over the world for over 40 years. The Womens Travel Network tours continue to offer the great itineraries and special moments that we are famous for. Worldwide Quest handles the logistics and takes responsibility for client care.
Please do give Kerry in our reservations department a call for more information about this tour and to reserve your spot. The tour is limited to just 16 travellers; please be in touch quickly!
September 14 to September 24, 2018 Only 10 places available!
Tour Cost (per person): CA $4195 (15 participants)
CA $4495 (11 – 14 participants)